Archith Seshadri founded the ARCH way in 2020 – where stories inspire change! After spending 6+ years as a consultant at Accenture, Archith traded his engineering hat for his journalism hat. Over the last decade, he has reported and anchored on stories impacting the community in Macon, Augusta, Charlotte, Atlanta and New Delhi. Outside of news, Archith loves yoga, improv and acting. But one of his biggest passions is to help other people share their stories and discover their purpose! So before you read any further, write down these 3 things:-
- What are your 3 strengths? (ask your friends, coworkers, bosses and relatives what you are good at)
- What are your 3 brand words? (3 descriptive words that describe who you are)
- What are 3 things you are grateful for? (be as specific)
- What are your 3 daily affirmations for today? (I am … / … / …)
- What is your favorite inspirational quote? (this will set your intention for the day or week)
Book Archith to host your next event or to help you with communications coaching!
CREATE | CONNECT | COMMUNICATE
How an engineer turned journalist can help you rebrand, reconnect and rewrite your story!”
The Arch Way helps you share your story – in more ways than one! It helps you curate content, cultivate your brand, and channel your voice! From brand strategy, to marketing, to networking, it all comes down to the simple art of storytelling. Who better to help you share your story than a global journalist who’s traveled the world, interviewed thousands of people and clocked more than 5000 hours in newsrooms across the world?
The Arch Way shares positive stories, inspiring articles and creative content. At the core of it all, it’s authentic storytelling. When you align your brand with a purpose, you create a special story. The Arch Way will help you rebrand, reconnect and rewrite your story!
So let’s get started — whether you are looking to get your story in the news, start a new podcast, or become a better public speaker, come join us on The Arch Way! We have a resource bank of checklists and inspirational interviews so that you can live with intent and purpose and craft your beautiful story!
Book your complimentary DISCOVERY session so that we can find the best way to turn your dreams into a reality!
- Create a strategy plan for your vision (goal setting / writing)
- Coach you to share your story (public speaking)
- Connect you to the right resources (media pitching)
- Host your next event (MC events)
Creator #archTIPS | Blogger #archEATS | Storyteller #archSTORIES | Host #archTALKS
- #archTIPS – motivational and inspirational quotes and life tips!
- #archEATS – food blog, restaurant reviews and healthy recipes on Instagram/Facebook
- #archSTORIES – news reports, inspirational stories on Facebook/YouTube
- #archTALKS– inspirational, impactful and influential conversations on Instagram/YouTube
- #archTRAVELS – travel blog, best places to eat (restaurants), drink (coffee, rooftop bars), sights
- Always ask yourself these 3 questions: can I do this better, faster or cheaper?
- Identify your 3 brand words: Mine are energy, positivity, passion
- Create your 4 bubble goals: storyteller (journalism, acting, improv) | health (yoga, cook, read), content creator (The Arch Way, songwriter, author) | financial (news, host, teach)
- Discover your “why” in one sentence (i.e. your purpose): I want to empower, educate and entertain people daily through the art of storytelling to bring smiles and success!
- Create a routine of gratitude and affirmations: what are you thankful for now?
COMING SOON: “The Arch Way” book
- THE ART OF STORYTELLING – elements of a good story, structure (https://archith.com/storytelling/)
- THE ART OF THE INTERVIEW – the golden rules of what to ask (https://archith.com/interviewing/)
- THE ART OF PITCHING – how to pitch, freelance and create your story (https://archith.com/pitching/)
- THE ART OF TELECOMMUTING – how to setup your office, lights, zoom (https://archith.com/telecommuting/)
- THE ART OF WRITING – how to write well (https://archith.com/writing)
- THE ART OF GOALS – personal development, intentions, vision boards (https://archith.com/goals/)
- THE ART OF NETWORKING – how to connect and form relationships (https://archith.com/networking/)
- THE ART OF SAVINGS – how to manage and invest your money (https://archith.com/savings)
- THE ART OF BRANDING – how to build your unique brand (https://archith.com/branding/)
- THE ART OF READING – self development books on leadership (https://archith.com/books)