1. What did you do in 2019 that you’d never done before?
Start freelancing and being my own boss + first solo trip (see #5)
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t normally keep New Year’s resolutions but I keep periodic and progressive goals
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Two of my friends, Viniya/Ravi (Sonam) and Sonia/Jatin (Liam), had their first kids in 2019 – congrats y’all!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully no but I am always trying to “live life” and be in touch with people because all of our time will run out some day.
5. What countries did you visit?
India – friend’s wedding, Sri Lanka – first solo trip
6. What would you like to have this year that you did not last year?
A better physique!
7. What date will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May 30, 2019 – my brother’s wedding day!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a new agent, booking a great role, starting a great job in my home city!
9. What was your biggest failure?
I think not figuring out what my biggest failure was!
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No but despite being better about yoga and orange theory, my cholesterol needs help!
11. What was the best thing you bought
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of last year?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Eating out as often as I did but hey #archEATS needs content! ha ha
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2003?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
I still love Desperate Housewives!
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
The Actor’s Life (Jenna Fischer)
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
A new job in my home city
28. What did you want and not get?
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
My “pigs” dinner at Osterria Matone, and a friends masquerade party at Avalon
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
33. What kept you sane?
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Ryan Seacrest is inspiring as he was during American Idol – this guy can do it all!
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
The division in America over politics and race
36. Who did you miss?
37. Who was the best new person you met?
38. Your favorite social media memory:
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned last year:
40. Three words to describe last year: