#archTALKS – Inspire | Impact | Influence
Atlanta based journalist and TV host, Archith Seshadri launched #archTALKS in 2020.
“Share positive stories to inspire, impact and influence conversations!”
#archTALKS explores people’s purpose, showcases their struggles, and their lessons learned! In 60 minutes, we dive into deep discussions about life, goals, and inspiration. It’s a fun format filled with quotes, rapid fire and games! #archTALKS will educate, empower and entertain you — to be happier, healthier, wiser and wealthier! Join us for our monthly chats from the comfort of your couch on Instagram LIVE!
[arch TALKS] Instagram Live Episodes
- Indian Matchmaking and Relationships (Guest: Shekar Jayaraman) | Aug 2020
- Personal Development and Branding (Guest: Barbara Bana Abel) | Jan 2021
- Busting COVID19 Vaccine Myths (Guest: Dr. Atul Nakhasi) | Feb 2021
- Indian American Filmmaker “India Sweets +Spices” (Guest: Geeta Malik) | June 2021
- Food Blogging and Styling (Guest: Saadia Raja) | Aug 2021
- Pandemic Parenting (Guest: Khanjan Gandhi | Deepa Subramanian) | Sep 2021
- Coming Out + Embracing Life (Archith Seshadri / Vandana Aggarwal) | Jan 2022
Archith has interviewed several Indian celebrities including A.R.Rahman, Vidya Balan, Arjun Rampal, Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Jacqueline Fernandez, Prabhu Deva, Maniesh Paul, Amyra Dastur, Sonu Sood and Unnikrishnan. But it’s not about celebrities only! It’s anyone who is a change maker and wants to better their community through a vision!
KHABAR MAGAZINE: Interview | A.R.RAHMAN | Jai Ho to the Mozart of Madras
KHABAR MAGAZINE: Interview | VIDYA BALAN | “Spread Love, Joy, and Faith!”
Sonu Sood and Amyra Dastur
Nominate Your Next #archTALKS guest!