All good stories revolve around food. I love to try new restaurants, recipes and learn about different cultures through food. As a vegetarian, I love to explore new places in and around Atlanta, but also keep a list of good places outside the city!
My food blog is simple and will share a few nuggets including a rating out of 5!
- taste (how good is the food)
- creativity (how creative are the dishes)
- ambiance (how is the overall atmosphere)
- presentation (how are the dishes served)
- price (how expensive are the items?)
- overall (how was the experience and service)
If you have a new spot you want me to review, drop a comment below!
- Delbar (Atlanta)
- Nina and Rafi (Atlanta)
- Banana Leaf Thai (Sandy Springs)
- Nova Cucina (Sandy Springs)
- Bellina Allimentari (Ponce City Market)
- Tabla (Midtown)
- Nan Thai Dining (Midtown)
- Rumis Kitchen (Avalon)
- Publico ATL (Midtown)
- Flippin Pizza (Roswell)
- Botica (Buckhead)
- Minnie Olivia (Alpharetta)
- Silom Thai (Buckhead)
- Basils Tapas Bar (Buckhead)
- Hearth Pizza (Sandy Springs)
- Ruby Chows (Ponce City Market)
[arch EATS] What restaurant should I review next?